by Sibabalwa Tame George Goliath of Fitchat Street is a Makhanda resident and a campus officer at Rhodes University who lives with a very large water leak outside his house. For the past six weeks, water has been leaking and has now formed a large pool on the busy street, that many Tantyi children use to walk to and from school. Goliath was told that the leak is the result of damaged underground water pipes. The pipes are made of asbestos and “they can only serve you for many years before they eventually get damaged” he said. The water leak…
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!
- From Robben Island to the world
- A woman with zeal in a male-dominated business
- WBHO contract and supply application closing date: 31 March 2023
- Are we protecting the vulnerable?