By Fahdia Msaka “Koko, Nqonqo, Knock knock! Arts for life! A mental health project” is a hybrid arts intervention launched by Wits University’s Drama for Life Arts Centre in collaboration with Rhodes University’s drama department. The project aims to create meaningful dialogue and connections that will be used to de-stigmatise student mental health problems, using drama, music, art and dance movement as therapy methods. Project facilitator Nine Magwagla explained that the project’s title, “Koko, Nqonqo, knock knock!” describes the drama team knocking on participants’ hearts to start the process of them opening up so that therapy can begin. The Koko…
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!
- From Robben Island to the world
- A woman with zeal in a male-dominated business
- WBHO contract and supply application closing date: 31 March 2023
- Are we protecting the vulnerable?