Zongezile Dyeshana is a grandfather who loves the garden. He has been planting since he was young. Another thing that encourages him to plant is that he does not like moving around, he prefers to work in his garden. He sells his vegetables to community members. He has planted spinach, onion and potatoes. Dyeshana would appreciate it if he could be blessed with more seeds so that he can continue planting.
- Chess tournament leaves participants feeling grandiose
- GM Direct publishing break
- “Makhanda is in shambles,” says Ward Four resident
- GADRA and Mobile Science Lab launch new science project
- Ward Two residents buy own floodlights to combat cable theft
- A town without a playground: where do the children play?
- Women, Politics, Power, Patriachy: A feminist lens
- Makhanda’s Links Royal House Gaokx’aob (Chief) has died