Restaurateur and entrepreneur Wessel Benson invested into his dream when he took ownership of the Redwood Spur on High Street, Grahamstown, at the beginning of August 2012. As a franchisee he has taken on the challenge of sustaining his business in Grahamstown's unstable business environment, with bargain-hungry students making up a large portion of his clientele.
- Domestic violence: how can you be protected?
- St Mary’s DCC celebrates 40 years of committed care
- Walking in someone else’s shoes
- Mixed fortunes for Makhanda sides in regional league
- Nine teams – one community
- AMP blows the roof off Amazwi
- What’s On – 24 November – 1 December
- How to stay healthy this holiday season