Holy Cross Primary School’s country fair was a hit again this year. Delicious stews, pancakes and cakes catered for every palate. A range of activities kept kids smiling throughout loadshedding but the slippery slide was, as always, the firm favorite, causing much delight when the power came back on.
- Chess tournament leaves participants feeling grandiose
- GM Direct publishing break
- “Makhanda is in shambles,” says Ward Four resident
- GADRA and Mobile Science Lab launch new science project
- Ward Two residents buy own floodlights to combat cable theft
- A town without a playground: where do the children play?
- Women, Politics, Power, Patriachy: A feminist lens
- Makhanda’s Links Royal House Gaokx’aob (Chief) has died