Ntoa Blasius Lekoala has been planting and harvesting since he was at school. “The soil can produce food,” he says. “And I cannot afford to buy vegetables.” He has planted onions, spinach, sweet potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower. He would appreciate receiving seeds, so he can plant more vegetables.
- Wall-to-Wall Creation
- Covid grant should be increased to at least R413, say civil society groups
- National shutdown goes off peacefully in Makhanda
- A bond forged by mentoring
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!