Paul Maylam recorded 1.9mm of rain at Cathcart Street for the week of February 23rd to 1st March.
Rainfall recorded at Park Road by Jim Cambray was a mere 2.1mm. Temperatures ranged from 13.5 – 30.5C.
For the month of February 2023, Makhanda has had 68.9mm of rain – above the median of 50mm. The lowest rainfall Makhanda has had in February was 5mm in 1999. The highest recorded rainfall in February was a lovely 186.2mm in 2009.
- Mahala on decks
- “Vuk’ uzenzele, there’s always something to do”
- “We did not mess up the infrastructure in this town,” says Makana mayor
- Distinguished Alumni inspire with uplifting acceptance speeches
- Psychology student unboxes gender norms by winning Sports Star of the Year for 2023
- GM Direct publishing break
- Agnew is Swallows’ player of the year in 2023
- Placing education collaboration front and centre against the odds: Makhanda Education Summit