By STAFF REPORTER
The Rhodes University vaccination site at the Gavin Relly Postgraduate Village (PGV) will reopen on 1 February 2022. All types of COVID-19 vaccinations including booster shots will be available on site.
Services are available to both the Rhodes University community and the greater Makhanda community. The operating times are 9 am-3 pm.
To book an appointment for a vaccination, please follow these steps:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Name and surname;
- ID number;
- Cell phone number;
- Dates you will not be available for vaccination;
- If you received the first Pfizer shot, please indicate when the second one is due.
2. Wait for a response which will include the booking date and times.
3. Show up at PGV at your allocated time slot. Please take note of the following:
- You must show up for your allocated slot. If you cannot honour your appointment/allocated time for any reason, please email email@example.com to reschedule.
- Please bring your ID with you.