Grey Dam at daybreak earlier this month. ‘ I am mostly a landscape photographer,’ says Tom Jeffery. ‘ I love to make images of urban and rural landscapes and seascapes, and I try to find ways to reconnect people with the city that we all love and which has suffered so in recent years. When the nation was placed on lockdown, I was forced to shift my focus from expansive landscapes to our garden and I hope the photos I shared brought some pleasure to the people who saw them. That said, I was ecstatic when Level 4 meant I could get out for sunrise again, and this shot of Grey Dam is one of the first that I took.’ Photo: Tom Jeffery See more at www.tomjeffery.co.za and on page 14.
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!
- From Robben Island to the world
- A woman with zeal in a male-dominated business
- WBHO contract and supply application closing date: 31 March 2023
- Are we protecting the vulnerable?