The annual St Andrew’s Highland Gathering and Highland Games took place at St Andrew’s College in Makhanda (Grahamstown) on Sunday 23 September. The Day was a celebration of the school’s heritage, which included Scottish games, a performance from the school’s pipe band, as well as traditional highland dancing.
- Fables of the past to speak to the present
- A warning, not a prayer
- Waya-Waya: sculpting out of the wasteland
- When you look at me, what colour do you see?
- Where past and present collide
- Don’t be late! Top tips for getting to your NAF show on time
- Never underestimate an apology
- The magic of Village Green