The afternoon of Saturday 22 September saw St Andrew’s Lower field covered in tartan, as a number of St Andrew’s pupils and family members gathered to take part in the first Heritage weekend Kilted Mile run. The 1,6km route took the Kilted runners around St Andrew’s Lower field, before running along the perimeter of the school, around the school chapel to finish back at the start line. The run is designed to celebrate the heritage of not only the school, but the pupils and their families as well.
- SAC and DSG matric class of 1990 donate 64 dresses to Nathaniel Nyaluza for matric farewell
- Children in the Eastern Cape are not being fed enough at school
- I-Amazwi isindleke umsitho wokubhiyozela usuku lokungamafa namagugu
- ‘Oh, the water came today’
- Eluxolweni Child Youth Care Centre showcases young talent
- Local mom wants urgent liver transplant for toddler
- Explore Makhanda’s African Cuisine