Rhodes law alumna Michelle du Toit recently launched the Know Your Rights app. Available on the Google Play Store; the app serves as a way for South Africans to better understand the Bill of Rights. The app makes this information available in the 11 official languages, and soon will feature a read-aloud option for easier use. Currently the app is available for free to Android users, while access to iOS users is in the works.
- National shutdown goes off peacefully in Makhanda
- A bond forged by mentoring
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!
- From Robben Island to the world
- SACP build a house for Mama Regina after a three-year-long waiting period