A group of learners from various FET Colleges who participated in an 18-month learnership programme in Makana Municipality were awarded competency certificates by the Director: Corporate and Shared Services, Nomthandazo Mazwayi and Portfolio Committee member Councillor Luyanda Nase, HR Manager Xolela Kalashe and Skills Development Officer Zola Kolisi. The learnership programme was funded by the Local Government Sectoral Training Authority. Photo supplied
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!
- From Robben Island to the world
- A woman with zeal in a male-dominated business
- WBHO contract and supply application closing date: 31 March 2023
- Are we protecting the vulnerable?