A 25-year old woman was arrested in Grahamstown yesterday morning and faces a charge of dealing in dagga, according to SAPS spokesperson Captain Mali Govender. Reports suggest that the suspect may be linked to other cases. Three other drug related charges have been opened against a 35 year old man. Dagga described as “very pure” with a street value of about R168 200 was seized. Both suspects will appear in the Grahamstown Magistrates court soon.
- Chess tournament leaves participants feeling grandiose
- GM Direct publishing break
- “Makhanda is in shambles,” says Ward Four resident
- GADRA and Mobile Science Lab launch new science project
- Ward Two residents buy own floodlights to combat cable theft
- A town without a playground: where do the children play?
- Women, Politics, Power, Patriachy: A feminist lens
- Makhanda’s Links Royal House Gaokx’aob (Chief) has died