Grade 11 and 12 pupils from Ntsika Secondary School headed for the Festival Gallery on the corner of Somerset and High streets after school last Friday, to see their work on display there. The exhibition, which will run until next Friday (8 September) represents a small selection of work by Ntsika visual art students who have been taking visual art as a subject through Carinus for the past few years. The project was initiated by Creative City with the support of the EU, with the aim of affording students the opportunity to study visual as a matric subject – something not previously offered at Ntsika. Their teachers are well known artists Jackie Jones, Peter Jones and Lindy Lombard along with Carinus staff.
- Ibe yimpumelelo itumente yolutsha eQhorha
- A good financial planner is indispensable
- Exciting encounters in LFA Premier League weekend games
- Thembie is working towards STARDOM!
- From Robben Island to the world
- A woman with zeal in a male-dominated business
- WBHO contract and supply application closing date: 31 March 2023
- Are we protecting the vulnerable?