The second United World Karate South Africa National Championships was held at the Fish River Sun Hotel over the past weekend. More than 270 karateka contested the Championship in categories ranging from novice to elite.
- Pre-paid electricity meters blocked over ‘deceased debt’
- SAC and DSG matric class of 1990 donate 64 dresses to Nathaniel Nyaluza for matric farewell
- Children in the Eastern Cape are not being fed enough at school
- I-Amazwi isindleke umsitho wokubhiyozela usuku lokungamafa namagugu
- ‘Oh, the water came today’
- Eluxolweni Child Youth Care Centre showcases young talent
- Local mom wants urgent liver transplant for toddler